Carlos Daniel Delcid is a resident of Los Angeles, California, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
- He is 6 years younger than Gardiel Solorio, a police officer in Monterey Park, California.
- In December 2021, he was arrested for the first time.
- In January 2022, he was arrested for a felony. No charges were filed due to insufficient evidence.
- On February 10, 2022, he was charged with burglary, domestic violence, assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm, false imprisonment and witness intimidation.
- On March 10, 2022, he pled no contest to burglary and domestic violence and as a result, the other three charges filed against him were dropped. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail and four years probation.
- On March 11, 2022, he was released from prison.
- Shortly before 3:30 p.m. on August 8, 2022, he and a boy, then 17, were allegedly in a vehicle in the parking lot of an LA Fitness gym in Downey, California. He allegedly got out of the car and approached Solorio, who just arrived at the parking lot, and demanded the off-duty cop’s personal items. Solorio put his car in reverse and was shot five times at close range allegedly by him. He allegedly fled in a car driven by the boy. At around 9:30 p.m., he and the boy were arrested.
- He was 20 years old when he was arrested on August 8, 2022. His bail was set at 2 million.
- On August 11, 2022, he will be arraigned in Downey on charges of murder, attempted robbery and possession of a firearm by a felon.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
If California wasn’t governed by such wokey, bleeding-heart wimps, the DA would aim for the death penalty. As a taxpayer, I shouldn’t have to pay for his support in a California prison. Justice California is non-existent.
Burn him alive.