Ida Anette Hauan is a Norwegian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is originally from Trondheim, Trøndelag County, Norway.
- When she was a little girl, she was in a band playing the clarinet. She wanted to quit but the conductor asked her to change her instrument from the clarinet to the cornet, which she wanted. She stayed in the band for six more years.
- It was her mother Gunn Kristin Hollås Hauan who convinced her to go to a photoshoot. In 2009, she started modeling professionally.
- She has a certificate as an electrician. From October 2016 to November 2019, she worked for GK Elektro AS in Trondheim.
- In November 2019, she started working at Vinde Tilkomstteknikk As in Trondheim.
- In 2020, she moved from Trondheim to Malvik, Trøndelag County, Norway. She started working as a supervisor in mental health and substance abuse at Kongshaugen Arbeid og Kompetanse in Malvik.
- She has been a cat lover since she was a little girl. In 2021, she started volunteering at Myas Omplassering for Pusehjerter, a shelter for cats in Skaun, Trøndelag County.
- On August 13, 2022, she competed against 10 other finalists at Miss Norway 2022 at Arbeidersamfunnets plass (1) in Oslo, Norway and won the title.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Norway 2022 on August 13, 2022.
- She will represent Norway at Miss Universe 2022.