|Laura McCulloch is an Australian actress and singer based in the United States. She has a sister named Clare McCulloch, who lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.|
Laura is 5’3″ tall. Her registered weight is 135 pounds.
Hailing from Victoria, Laura has lived in different parts of the U.S. including New York, Oregon and California. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2009, she played an Arabian dancer e in a film version of classic ballet “The Nutcracker“.
- In 2010, she played Evelyn in an Australian short film titled “The Black Sheep“.
- In 2011, she visited different places in Victoria including Elsternwick, Elwood, Middle Park and Southbank.
- She was in Melbourne in January 2012, in Newtown, New South Wales, Australia in March 2012 and Hobart, Tasmania, Australia in April 2012.
- From March 2013 to November 2013, she lived in London, England, United Kingdom. In December 2013, she visited Trunk Bay, Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- In 2016, she visited Portland, Oregon; Hamilton, Bermuda and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- She played Rosie in “Mamma Mia!” by Broadway Rose Theater Company in Tigard, Oregon from June 27, 2018 to July 22, 2018.
- She worked as an actor, singer, voice-over artist, writer, producer and nanny in New York. On June 12, 2019, she wrote on Facebook, “New York Pals… I’m looking for work. Anything!!! Nannying/Reception/Admin/AirBnB change-overs/Server Holler at ME”.
- In 2021, she moved from New York to Los Angeles, California. In March 2021, she played Madame Le Farge in a stage version of “A Tale of Two Cities” at Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina, USA.
- She played Janice in the short film “Covid Support Group“, which was screened at the Los Angeles International Film Festival 2022 in July 2022.
- On August 12, 2022, she was due to meet a man she had communicated on a dating app. At 8:30 p.m., she was at Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ on Arizona Avenue in Santa Monica, California where she allegedly threw a drink at a patron and the patron’s child, then 2. According to the Santa Monica Police Department officers who responded, she showed obvious signs of intoxication and while yelling expletives, she charged at the officers. While being detained, she allegedly kicked at the officers and bit one officer on the shoulder. She was arrested, charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest and booked into Santa Monica Jail.
- On August 15, 2022, her family reported her missing to the Los Angeles Police Department. Her cousin Merrie McCulloch organized a GoFundMe fundraiser on her behalf.
- She was 37 years old when she appeared at the Airport Courthouse in Los Angeles on August 16, 2022. Her bail was set at $25,000.