Randal Ray Worcester is a resident of South Carolina, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Goose Creek, Berkeley County, South Carolina. He previously lived in Norman, Oklahoma, USA.
- He is 5’10” tall. His registered weight is 170 pounds.
- In 1998, U.S. Air Force veteran Eric Wedding, his stepfather, started raising him as his own son.
- In 2011, he met mixed martial artist and actor Randy Couture.
- He attended Stratford High School in Goose Creek. He left in 2013.
- From January 2016 to September 2017, he worked for McDonald’s in Goose Creek as a head cashier.
- From May 2016 to October 2016, he was a landscape laborer at Magnolia Cemetery in Charleston, South Carolina.
- From December 2016 to May 2017, he worked for Waffle House in Ladson, South Carolina as a waiter.
- From March 2019 to August 2019, he worked for Zaxby’s in Goose Creek as a cook.
- From July 2020 to August 2020, he worked in Norman as a painter.
- From August 2020 to January 2021, he worked for McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church in Norman as a cook.
- At around 10:40 a.m. on August 21, 2022, he allegedly spat on the manager of the Kountry Xpress convenience store in Mulberry, Arkansas, USA and threatened to cut off the manager’s face. Mulberry Police Department officer Thell Riddle and two Crawford County Sheriff’s Office deputies Zack King and Levi Garrett White were caught on camera violently arresting him outside the store. After the arrest, he was taken to a hospital for examination and treatment. In the afternoon, he was booked into the Crawford County Detention Center in Van Buren, Arkansas.
- He was 27 years old when he was arrested on August 21, 2022. He was charged with resisting arrest, possessing an instrument of crime, criminal trespass, first-degree assault, first-degree terroristic threatening, second-degree battery, second-degree criminal mischief and second-degree assault. On August 22, 2022, he was released after posting $15,000 bail.