|Wenanita Wences Angang is a Malaysian beauty queen. Hailing from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, she is also an international conference producer and an advocate of hippotherapy for autistic children. |
Angang is 5’8″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is Miss Smoty 2016 and Busak Mosongon 2016 first runner-up.
- On June 4, 2016, she won Miss Sabah Model of the Year Season 6 at Shangri La’s Tanjung Aru Resport and Spa in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
- On September 11, 2016, she represent Malaysia at Miss Planet 2016 in Batumi City, Georgia. She was runner-up to Marina Voykova of Bulgaria.
- From 2017 to 2021, she studied information systems at Sunway University in Subang Jaya, Malaysia and Lancaster University in Lancaster, Lancashire, England.
- From April 2018 to November 2018, she joined Sunway Student Volunteers‘ induction program.
- From January 2019 to December 2019, she was Sunway Student Volunteers’ director of community department.
- From January 2020 to December 2020, she was the Sunway Student Volunteers vice president.
- From January 2021 to March 2021, she was an intern at SNA Consult Sdn Bhd in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- In January 2022, she joined OmniRaise in Kuala Lumpur as a sales marketing executive.
- In February 2022, she joined Trueventus in Kuala Lumpur as a conference producer.
- On August 27, 2022, she competed against 14 other finalists at Miss World Malaysia 2022 at Sipadan Hall of the Sabah International Convention Centre in Kota Kinabalu and won the title.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss World Malaysia 2022 on August 27, 2022. She was crowned by Lavanya Sivaji.
- She will represent Malaysia at Miss World 2022.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, LISTS, Malaysia
2 replies »