Lavanya Sivaji is a Malaysian doctor and beauty queen. She is of Indian descent.
Born in Taman Seri Gombak, Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia, Sivaji has one brother and one sister. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’9″ tall. She is the founder of 4Them, an advocacy and charity project focusing on nutrition and health issues of the Orang Asli community in Malaysia.
- In 2005, she moved from Taman Seri Gombak to Rawang, Selangor.
- From 2009 to 2014, she attended SMK Seri Garing Rawang.
- In 2015, she entered the Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to pursue her medical degree.
- In August 2017, she visited Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- In August 2018, she tried diving for the first time in Perak, Malaysia. In September 2018, she visited Pulau Tioman, Malaysia.
- In January 2019, she visited Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam in Shah Alam, Malaysia. In August 2019, she visited Kampung Gajah, Perak.
- On September 22, 2019, she became Miss Malaysia Indian Global 2019 third runner-up at Hilton Petaling Jaya in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- On October 16, 2021, she competed against 38 other candidates in a virtual coronation ceremony of Miss World Malaysia 2021. She won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss World Malaysia 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Malaysia at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.
- On August 27, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss World Malaysia 2022 Wenanita Angang at Sipadan Hall of the Sabah International Convention Centre in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.