Daivik Rai is Indian indoor cricket player. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is Dilip Rai and Pravita Rai‘s son.
- From 2012 to 2016, he attended the Bangalore Institute of Technology in Bangalore, India where he earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- In September 2014, he joined India’s indoor cricket team. In October 2014, the team competed in the 2014 Indoor Cricket World Cup in Wellington, New Zealand.
- In November 2016, he visited Sakleshpur, Karnataka, India.
- From June 2017 to June 2018, he was a graduate trainee at Toyoda Gosei South India Pvt. Ltd. in Bidadi, India.
- In September 2017, he was part of the Indian indoor cricket team that competed at the 2017 Indoor Cricket World Cup in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- He was a vital cog in the inaugural Asia Cup 2018 and the Australasia Cup 2018 campaign wherein India was the champion and the runner-up, respectively.
- From November 2018 to March 2021, he was worked as a supply chain specialist at ABB in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- In 2019, he started being involved with trading and investing.
- From May 2019 to March 2021, he was an ABB communications ambassador.
- In March 2021, she joined Ernst & Young LLP in Bengaluru as a consultant.
- In April 2022, he became an Ernst & Young LLP senior consultant.
- On August 28, 2022, his younger sister Divita Rai was crowned Miss Diva 2022, making her India’s Miss Universe 2022 candidate.