Matthew Anderson Bertsch is a white man from Minnesota, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is from Richfield, Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- In 2013, he allegedly started abusing a male cousin, then 11, in the basement of a family house in Bloomington, Hennepin County.
- In 2015, he allegedly started abusing another male cousin, then 10, in the basement of a family house in Bloomington.
- In 2019, he obtained a license to teach in Minnesota.
- From 2020 to 2021, he worked as an elementary substitute teacher for Richfield Public Schools, the school district for Richfield.
- In 2022, he was an eighth-grade gym teacher at Plymouth Middle School in Plymouth, Hennepin County.
- On August 3, 2022, the Bloomington Police Department received a report that he abused two boys from 2013 to 2019 by exposing himself to them, getting them drunk, pressuring them to take off their clothes, showing them videos of him performing sexual acts, kissing them on the mouth and on their genitalia and sending them photos of his penis via Snapchat.
- On August 30, 2022, Bloomington Police Department officers arrested him at FAIR School in Crystal, Hennepin County and booked into Hennepin County Jail in Minnesota.
- He was 28 years old when he was arrested on August 30, 2022.He was charged with criminal sexual conduct, using minors in pornographic work and two counts of criminal sexual conduct in the second-degree sexual involving multiple incidents with victims under 16 years of age.
- On September 2, 2022, he will make his first court appearance.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply