Fernando Andre Sabag Montiel is a Chilean-Argentine man. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil to a Chilean father and an Argentine mother.
- He has a Schwarze Sonne tattoo on his left elbow.
- In 1993, he moved to Argentina. He lived in Villa del Parque, Buenos Aires, Argentina. He was known as Tedi in the neighborhood. He worked as a driver while his girlfriend sold sugar candy in the street.
- In 2017, his mother passed away.
- In 2018, he entered Argentina from Uruguay.
- In March 2021, he was stopped by police while he was driving his Chevrolet Prisma because he was missing one of his number plates. A 14-inch knife fell out of the car and he was arrested. He was detained but he was not convicted of a crime.
- In March 2022, he took to Instagram to share a video of him trying to take a selfie with Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, who was found dead inside the Casa Medina hotel in Bogota, Colombia that month.
- In July 2022, he criticized Argentina’s vice president Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, then 69, of Buenos Aires during a live Cronica TV interview.
- On September 1, 2022, he was outside Fernandez de Kirchner’s house in Buenos Aires, joining her supporters who gathered there to greet her. He pointed a semi-automatic .32-caliber Bersa loaded with five bullets in her face but the handgun failed to discharge when he pulled the trigger. He was arrested.
- He was 35 years old when he was arrested on Septeber 1, 2022.