Soriyan Hang is a Cambodian actress, model and beauty queen with a law degree. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- She is 5’5″ tall.
- She finished fourth in “Cambodia’s Next Top Model” Season 1, which aired on MYTV from November 14, 2014 to March 27, 2015.
- In 2015, she graduated from Norton University in Phnom Penh with a law degree.
- On February 11, 2019, she represented Cambodia at Miss Global 2018 and competed against 46 other candidates at the Newport Performing Arts Theater in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She won the Popular Vote award and finished in the Top 11.
- In 2020, while based in Australia, she wanted to compete in the second edition of Miss Universe Cambodia but she was not able to fly to her home country due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- On June 15, 2022, she competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Universe Cambodia 2022 at the Bayon TV Steung Meanchey Studio in Phnom Penh. She finished in the Top 10.
- On August 27, 2022, she competed against 34 other candidates at Miss Grand Cambodia 2022 at The Union of Youth Federations of Cambodia in Phnom Penh. She was runner-up to Saravady Pich Votey.
- She was 27 years old when she became Miss Grand Cambodia 2022 first runner-up.
- As Miss Grand Cambodia 2022 first runner-up, she will represent Cambodia at Miss Earth 2022 in the Philippines.