Alana Deutsher-Moore is an Australian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
- She is into fashion, interior design and architecture.
- She learned the Italian language for 12 years. She is 5’8″ tall.
- In 2010, she begged her parents for a little crown after watching beauty pageants.
- In December 2016, she visited the Isle of Pines in New Caledonia, France.
- In April 2018, she visited Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia.
- In November 2019, she visited Byron Bay, New South Wales.
- On January 1, 2021, she welcomed the new year on Hamilton Island in Whitsundays, Australia.
- On September 9, 2022, she competed against 35 other candidates at Miss Universe Australia 2022 at the Warner Bros. Movie World in Gold Coast. She was fourth runner-up to Monique Riley.
- She was 20 years old and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in creative direction and styling at a university in Queensland when she became Miss Universe Australia 2022 fourth runner-up.