Julie Kinsey Hoover is a former teacher from Florida, United States. She is 5’2″ tall and her registered weight is 190 pounds.
Hoover lives in Perry, Taylor County, Florida with her husband. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from Saint Leo University in St. Leo, Florida.
- From 2006 to 2014, she worked for the Florida Network of Children’s Advocacy Centers, Inc. in Tallahassee, Florida as a program specialist.
- From 2014 to 2015, she worked for Chemring Ordnance in Perry as a human resources generalist.
- From November 2015 to April 2016, she was the executive director of Main Street Perry, Inc. in Perry.
- Her Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) professional certification was issued in February 2017. It expired in July 2020.
- She owns Magnolia Branch Boutique, which opened in June 2017 and is based in Perry.
- From February 2018 to July 2018, she was the finance director of Boys and Girls Club of North Central Florida in Perry.
- In August 2018, she started working at Point of Grace Christian School in Perry as a mathematics teacher.
- Between March 2022 and April 2022, she exchanged text messages about sex with a male senior student, then 18. In the text messages, she was arranging for him to come to her home while her husband was at work. His mother found the explicit text messages and contacted the Taylor County Sheriff’s Office on June 2, 2022.
- On April 8, 2022, she allegedly twerked on a male student at prom and pressured him to drink alcohol at the event. After the incident, she had a phone call with another student’s mother and as law enforcement listened, she admitted she “let the devil in” at prom.
- On June 8, 2022, she was arrested and charged with being an authority figure soliciting or engaging in sex with a student.
- On June 9, 2022, she posted $15,000 bail and was released.
- On September 6, 2022, she was arrested again and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and being an authority figure soliciting or engaging in lewd conduct with a student.