Mark Houck is a Catholic apostolate leader from Pennsylvania, United States. Here are 10 ore things about him:
- He is a resident of Kintnersville, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- A pro-life activist, he regularly prays the rosary outside Elizabeth Blackwell Health Center, a Planned Parenthood clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- He and his wife Ryan-Marie Houck have seven children together.
- From 1992 to 1996, he attended The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C., USA where he earned his bachelor’s degree in human resource management. He later earned his master’s degree in education from Holy Family University in Philadelphia.
- As the president and one of the founders of the Catholic ministry The King’s Men, he has been speaking to men about authentic masculinity development since 2006.
- He, David Dinuzzo, Sr., Phillip Greco, Charles John Harvey, Robert Lechter, Desarae McDonnel, John A. McGann and Damian Wargo protested outside Adult World, an adult entertainment store in Montgomeryville, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania on August 3, 2011 and on September 14, 2011. The store and the protesters sued one another but they eventually settled out of court.
- On October 13, 2021, he allegedly forcefully shoved volunteer reproductive health clinic escort Bruce Love, then 72, to the ground outside Elizabeth Blackwell Health Center in Philadelphia. He allegedly verbally confronted Love, who was trying to escort two patients.
- On September 20, 2022, U.S. Magistrate Judge Richard A. Lloret signed a warrant for his arrest.
- At around 7:00 a.m. on September 23, 2022, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested him without incident at his residence in Kintnersville. He was charged with a violation of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act. Lloret set his bail at $10,000.
- He was 48 years old when he was arrested on September 23, 2022. Represented by Peter Breen, he pleaded not guilty on September 27, 2022 to federal charges.