Nicholas Weber is a white man from California, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Sylmar, Los Angeles, California.
- Aside from Sylmar, he has lived in different parts of California including Concord, Pleasant Hill and Vallejo.
- In 2012, he was sentenced to two years in state prison and 180 days in county jail to be served consecutively after he pleaded no contest in a driving under the influence (DUI) case.
- On May 13, 2022, he rear-ended a car occupied by Filipino woman Nerissa Roque, then 47, and her daughter Patricia Roque, then 9, in the drive-through line of a McDonald’s restaurant in Hollywood, Los Angeles then drove next to their car. He later attacked Nerissa’s husband Gabriel Roque, then 62, who arrived at the scene, then strangled Nerissa and hit her in the chest. He was detained and issued a citation with instructions to appear in court on June 8, 2022.
- On June 5, 2022, a case was filed against him. He was charged with one count of felony battery on Gabriel and one count of misdemeanor battery on Nerissa along with a hate-crime allegation.
- On June 8, 2022, he did not appear in court so the court issued a bench warrant for him.
- Shortly after 7:40 p.m. on June 16, 2022, he was arrested by Costa Mesa Police Department officers who responded to a report about him passing out on a sidewalk in Orange County, California. His bail was set at $150,000. The court added $1,000 each for three other possible probation violation cases for a total of $153,000.
- On July 11, 2022, he was arraigned in Van Nuys, Los Angeles. He pleaded not guilty to all charges.
- Clips of how he attacked Patricia, Nerissa and Gabriel were played on the September 13, 2022 episode of “Dr. Phil“, which featured the family.
- He was 31 years old when Los Angeles County deputy district attorney Paul Kim filed upgraded charges against him on September 30, 2022 from misdemeanor to felony assault.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply