Hollis Brown is a marketing strategist, a podcast host, a model and a beauty queen from Wisconsin, United States. She was born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, USA.
Brown is an alumna of Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, USA. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From March 2015 to April 2017, she worked for VT PRISM in Blacksburg as a social media strategist.
- In 2016, she won the Miss Black and Gold Pageant for the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. as a Virginia Tech sophomore.
- From May 2017 to August 2017, she was a brands intern at Wasserman in Carlsbad, California, USA.
- From April 2017 to May 2018, she was a VT PRISM account executive in Blacksburg.
- In 2018, she graduated from Virginia Tech where she majored in marketing and minored in communications.
- She won 2019 Miss Black Virginia USA. She finished in the Top 5 at 2019 Miss Black USA. From July 2019 to May 2020, she worked for ESPN in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA as a marketing and events assistant.
- In October 2020, she joined The Sport Sorority as a mentor.
- She finished in the Top 10 at Miss North Carolina USA 2021. In May 2021, she moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to work for the National Basketball Association team Milwaukee Bucks as a sales associate. In the same month, she joined Junior Achievement USA as a volunteer.
- In November 2021, she became a partner strategy and management coordinator of the Milwaukee Bucks.
- On May 8, 2022, she won Miss Wisconsin USA 2022 at Madison Marriott West Hotel in Middleton, Wisconsin.
- In August 2022, she joined Big Brothers Big Sisters of America as a mentor.
- On October 3, 2022, she will represent Wisconsin at Miss USA 2022 and compete against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA.
- She was 26 years old when she competed at Miss USA 2022. She was unplaced.