SaNoah LaRocque is a beauty queen from Belcourt, North Dakota, United States. She is a citizen of Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa.
LaRocque is the first enrolled tribal member to represent North Dakota in Miss USA. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2012 to 2015, she attended Grand Forks Central High School in Grand Forks, North Dakota and was a North Star Council presenter.
- From June 2013 to May 2015, she worked for Altru Health System in Grand Forks as a certified nursing assistant.
- From October 2014 to July 2015, she worked for Kittsona in Grand Forks as a sales representative.
- From June 2017 to July 2017, she was a counselor for Indians into medicine summer institute at the University of North Dakota. From July 2017 to July 2018, she was a student at the American Indians Accessing Healthcare Professions in Los Angeles, California, USA. From August 2017 to December 2017, she was a Bumble campus director in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- In January 2018, she was a Paradigm Talent Agency intern in Beverly Hills, California. From June 2018 to August 2018, she was an intern at GenerationArt in Belcourt.
- From August 2018 to December 2018, she was an intern at the office of Heidi Heitkamp in Bismarck, North Dakota. Heitkamp was the North Dakota senator from January 3, 2013 to January 3, 2019.
- In May 2021, she graduated from Harvard University in Cambridge with a bachelor’s degree in human evolutionary biology.
- In August 2021, she joined Turtle Mountain Times in Belcourt as a freelance writer.
- In October 2021, she joined FS Advisors as a grants financial analyst.
- From December 2021 to February 2022, she was an Underscore News audience development manager.
- On May 1, 2022, she won Miss North Dakota USA 2022 at The Empire Arts Center Grand Forks.
- On October 3, 2022, she represented North Dakota at Miss USA 2022 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA.
- She was 25 years old when she competed at Miss USA 2022. She was unplaced.