Pablo Daniel Lyle López is a Mexican actor. He is 6’0″ tall.
Lopez is professionally known as Pablo Lyle. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- In 2009, he played Baldomero Perea Olmos in “Verano de Amor“.
- In 2010, he placed Marcelo in a “Mujeres Asesinas” episode.
- In 2011, he played Pepe Lopez Torres in “Una Familia Con Suerte“.
- In 2012, he played Cano in “La Rosa de Guadalupe” and Matias in “Cachito de Cielo“.
- In 2013, he played Sandro in “Como Dice El Dicho“. From 2013 to 2014, he played Esteban in “Por Siempre Mi Amor“.
- From 2014 to 2015, he placed Cristobal in “Shadows of the Past“.
- On December 27, 2014, he married Ana Araujo. They have two children together.
- In 2016, he played Alonso in “Lying Heart“.
- In 2017, he played Esteban in “Erase Una Vez” and Rodrigo Villavicencio in “Mi Adorable Maldicion” and appeared in an episode of Conan O’Brien‘s show “Conan“, which was set in Mexico.
- In 2019, he played Santi in “Mirreyes Contra Godinez” and Malcolm Moriarty” in “Yankee“. On March 31, 2019, he was on his way to Miami International Airport when he punched a Cuban man named named Juan Ricardo Hernandez Sr., 63, during a road-rage incident on the Dolphin Expressway in Miami, Florida, United States. He was a passenger in a car driven by his brother-in-law Lucas Delfino. Hernandez, who was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, suffered a broken skull and internal bleeding and died on April 4, 2019. On August 22, 2019, he made an appearance in court at the Richard E. Gerstein Justice Building in Miami where the judge rejected his Stand Your Ground defense.
- On March 29, 2021, Hernandez’s son Juan Ricardo Hernandez Jr. filed a civil lawsuit against him and Delfino, seeking $100,000 for severe emotional damages.
- He was 35 years old when he was found guilty of manslaughter in Miami on October 4, 2022.