Kimberly Warth is a white woman from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Aside from Las Vegas, she has lived in other parts of Nevada including North Las Vegas and Reno.
Warth also goes by Kimberly Marie Whalen, Kimberly Panzardi and Kimberly Bellingar. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She previously lived in East Haven, Connecticut, USA and in San Diego, California, USA.
- She has a son and a daughter.
- From 1994 to 1999, she attended Cimarron-Memorial High School in Las Vegas.
- In 2002, she gave birth to her son.
- In 2006, she gave birth to her daughter.
- In 2008, she lost custody of her two children. She later learned that they had been adopted by John Ernest Welsh, who was 17 years older her. She and Welsh became lovers.
- From November 2014 to October 2017, she worked for The Salvation Army in North Las Vegas as a program secretary.
- From October 2017 to July 2018, she worked for Short Line Express Market in North Las Vegas as an assistant manager.
- From July 2018 to October 2021, she worked at Tesla Gigafactory in Sparks, Nevada.
- In October 2021, she joined GEODIS Americas in Las Vegas as an operations supervisor.
- In December 2021, she and Welsh started to live together in Las Vegas along with her daughter.
- On August 17, 2022, she fatally shot Welsh during an altercation inside their home in Las Vegas.
- She was 41 years old when she was arrested on October 4, 2022. She was charged with murder and held without bail in the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas.