Alexandria “Alex” Herring is an alumna of the University of Hawai’i System in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. Right after graduating from the university, she started an internship at a commercial production company in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Herring lives in Los Angeles. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2005 to 2009, she attended West Ranch High School in Stevenson Ranch, California.
- From August 2010 to August 2011, she was a Gilly Hicks sales associate.
- In 2011, she and Will Thayer started dating. From 2011 to 2014, she attended the University of Hawai’i System where she met Thayer and earned her bachelor’s degree in communication and media studies with a minor in anthropology.
- From May 2012 to August 2012, she was an Abercrombie & Fitch sales associate.
- From May 2013 to August 2013, she worked for Entertainment Delivery Group in Los Angeles as an officer assistant.
- From June 2014 to February 2015, she worked for Kevin Bray as a personal assistant. From June 2014 to June 2015, she was a DNA Inc. office production assistant.
- From July 2015 to August 2015, she was a Lock & Valentine LLC production coordinator.
- From August 2015 to August 2018, she was a BuzzFeed production manager.
- In August 2018, she joined 2nd Try LLC in Los Angeles as a production manager. 2nd Try LLC is a production company created by Eugene Lee Yang, Ned Fulmer, Keith Habersberger and Zach Kornfeld collectively known as The Try Guys.
- In 2019, she became a member of the “Food Babies” segment in The Try Guys’ YouTube channel. That year, she and the group went to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- In August 2020, she became a 2nd Try LLC associate producer.
- In February 2022, she was featured in a YouTube video of The Try Guys, in which she talked about her relationship with Thayer, her fiancé.
- She was 31 years old when videos of her and Fulmer hugging and kissing at a nightclub in New York City circulated on Reddit in September 2022. Before the month ended, Thayer broke up with her and The Try Guys announced that the group parted ways with Fulmer, who is married to Ariel Fulmer.