Thomas “Tom” Munn is a white man from Borger, Texas, United States. He and his wife Dawn Marie Cooke Munn have eight children together.
Before moving to Borger, Tom lived in different parts of Wisconsin, USA including Sparta, Fitchburg and Wilton. He also previously lived in Wheatland, Wyoming, USA and in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
Tom is 1 year younger than Dawn. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 1992, Dawn gave birth to Kristi Marie Munn, their first child.
- In 1998, Dawn gave birth to their son Joshua “Josh” Munn.
- In 2003, Dawn gave birth to their their daughter Kayli Munn‘s.
- On December 28, 2020, he posted a photo on Facebook that included the words “POTUS HAS REQUESTED YOUR ATTENDANCE WASHINGTON DC JANUARY 6TH 2021.” He captioned it, “Our President has only asked two things from us so far… #1 Vote #2 January 6, 2021.”
- On January 2, 2021, he posted a photo on Facebook that included the words “MARCH ON CONGRESS JAN 6TH 7 AM at US Capitol.” He captioned it, “The time has come.”
- On January 5, 2021, he posted on Facebook a photo of a vehicle with the words “D.C. BOUND WE ARE Q.” He captioned it, “We made it to our hotel just outside DC… 1,600 miles in 24 hrs!”
- Wearing a red hooded Borger Bulldogs sweatshirt and camouflage pants, he went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021 with Dawn, Kristi, Joshua, Kayli and a minor. That day, Donald Trump supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election.
- On January 7, 2021, he wrote on Facebook, “Things were happening so fast… couldn’t take pics as we were moving… saw a Vietnam Vet laying on the ground, he couldn’t see, as he had been hit in the face with the tear gas… people were trying to help him and wash out his eyes… he kept pushing them away screaming, ‘I’m fine!… keep pushing forward!!!’ I will never forget it!”
- Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent David L. Bolyard filed a criminal complaint against him, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on July 12, 2021.
- On July 13, 2021, FBI agents arrested him, Kristi, Dawn and Kayli in Borger. Joshua was also arrested that day in Melrose, Wisconsin, USA. He, Dawn, Kristi and Kayli were booked into the Randall County Jail in Amarillo, Texas pending their initial court appearances on July 14, 2021.
- On July 19, 2021, he pleaded not guilty to knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a U.S. Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a U.S. Capitol building.
- On May 13, 2022, he pleaded guilty to knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a U.S. Capitol building and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a U.S. Capitol building.
- He was 55 years old when he was sentenced on October 12, 2022 to 36 months of probation, including 14 days of intermittent incarceration to be served in two 7-day periods, 90 days of home confinement, 60 hours of community service and $500 restitution.