Wesley Brownlee is a black man from Stockton, San Joaquin County, California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- Between 1999 and 2007, he lived in a house near Panella Park at Village Green Drive and Winslow Way in Stockton.
- In 2009, he was involved in a driving under the influence (DUI) case.
- In 2017, he was involved in a felony case.
- In 2019, he pleaded guilty to a traffic violation for failure to stop at a port of entry in Arizona, USA.
- In January 2021, he was involved in a traffic infraction case. He was ordered to pay a fine of $327.
- On April 10, 2021, he allegedly killed Juan Vasquez Serrano, 39, in Oakland. On April 16, 2021, he allegedly shot a homeless woman named Natasha LaTour, then 46, in Stockton. She survived.
- In June 2022, he was involved in a traffic infraction case. He is expected to return to a hearing on December 20, 2022.
- On July 8, 2022, he allegedly fatally shot Paul Yaw, 35, in Stockton.
- On August 11, 2022, he allegedly fatally shot Salvador Debudey Jr., 43, in Stockton.
- On August 30, 2022, he allegedly fatally shot Jonathan Hernandez Rodriguez, 21, in Stockton.
- On September 21, 2022, he allegedly fatally shot Juan Cruz, 52, in Stockton. On September 27, 2022, he allegedly fatally shot Lawrence Lopez Sr., 54, in Stockton.
- At 2:00 a.m. on October 15, 2022, he was arrested as he drove through the streets of Stockton. Dressed in black, he had a mask around his neck and a gun.
- He was 43 years old when he was arrested on October 15, 2022. He was booked into the San Joaquin County Jail in French Camp, California. On October 18, 2022, he will be arraigned on murder charges.