Megan Katherine Hooper is a white woman from Indiana, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Kokomo, Howard County, Indiana.
- Aside from Kokomo, she has lived in other parts of Indiana including Warsaw, Kosciusko County.
- In March 2015, she was convicted of theft in Indiana.
- On June 19, 2022, she allegedly trespassed from a Walmart store in Warsaw for theft. On June 28, 2022, she was in the store again so an employee called the Warsaw Police Department.
- On July 16, 2022, she was caught on surveillance footage in a Shoe Carnival store in Warsaw concealing three pairs of shoes, which a total value of $129.98, in her purse and leaving the store without paying.
- On August 3, 2022, she was interviewed by Warsaw Police Department officers. She told the officers that she stole shoes from a Shoe Carnival store in Warsaw and retrieved two of the pairs from her residence. She was issued a trespass warning for the store.
- On August 28, 2022, she was in a Walmart store in Warsaw while a no-trespass order was still in effect for her so a Warsaw Police Department officer was called to the store.
- On September 3, 2022, she, Tommilyn Erswell of Ohio, USA and a child who was in Erswell’s care were at the Comfort Inn and Suites hotel in Warsaw. She and Erswell smoked a narcotic drug. Later that day, Warsaw Police Department officers responded to a drug overdose at the inn. She and the child were in the room while a staff member and the officers were performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on Erswell, who was unresponsive. She, Erswell and the child were taken to a hospital after Erswell was revived.
- On October 18, 2022, she was arrested and charged with criminal trespass, false informing, theft, theft with a prior conviction, criminal trespass, possession of cocaine with enhancing circumstances, possession of paraphernalia and three counts of failure to appear.
- She was 32 years old when she was arrested on October 18, 2022.