Dr. Zvi Levran is a board certified urologist and a certified yoga instructor from Farmington Hills, Oakland County, Michigan, United States. He speaks English, Hebrew and French.
As a urologist, Levran treats both adults and pediatrics. He is an expert in the adult and pediatric urinary tract system and genitalia.
Levran is also a certified mohel, a person who performs the Jewish rite of circumcision. Here are 10 more things about him:
- Aside from Farmington Hills, he has lived in other parts of Michigan including Southfield and Livonia. He has lived in different parts of Minnesota, USA including Erhard and Fergus Falls.
- From 1985 to 1989, he attended Wayne State University Medical School in Detroit, Michigan where he earned his medical degree. He completed his urology training at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan.
- When his son played high school hockey, he started coaching high school hockey teams and discovered many medical issues with athletes. His experience with the teams has earned him the nickname Hockey Doc.
- In June 1995, he started working as a urologist in Michigan.
- In 2000, he started being involved in high school hockey teams in Michigan and Minnesota, providing medical assistance to youth hockey organizations in both states.
- In 2007, he went on a medical mission to Swaziland and performed over 300 circumcisions by order of their king in order to reduce the spread of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) / human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- In August 2011, he joined Lake Region Healthcare in Fergus Falls as a urologist.
- In 2019, he participated in a medical mission to India as a team member with a team who attended to more than 100 children with bladder exstrophy and epispadias.
- On October 18, 2022, he allegedly sexually assaulted a male patient, then 19, during a medical exam at his office in Farmington Hills. He was booked into the Oakland County Jail in Pontiac, Michigan.
- He was 66 years old when he pleaded not guilty on October 22, 2022 to three counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and four counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.