Emilbiany Nenggal Intong is a Singaporean educator, actress, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 ore things about her:
- She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States.
- She is of Malay, Chinese, Filipino and Spanish descent.
- She is fluent in Malay, Mandarin Chinese and English.
- She graduated from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA) in Singapore where she studied theater.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- In 2017, she worked part-time as a reading trainer at pre-school MindChamps and a kindergarten drama teacher. On October 11, 2017, she competed against 19 other finalists at Miss Universe Singapore 2017 at the West Ballroom of Resorts World Sentosa Convention Centre in Singapore. She was second runner-up to Manuela Bruntraeger.
- In January 2019, she was in Paris, France.
- On August 9, 2022, she was officially appointed as Miss Grand Singapore 2022 at the Singapore Flyer in Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented Singapore at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia.
- She was 24 years old when she competed at Miss Grand International 2022. She was unplaced.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, LISTS, Singapore
1 reply »