Isabella Novaes Menin is a Brazilian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Marilia, Brazil.
- She is of Brazilian and Italian descent. She speaks Portuguese, Spanish, English, French and Italian.
- Her mother Adriana Novaes is a former Miss Marilia titleholder.
- She loves singing, acting and taking photos.
- As a foodie, she never says no when asked to try typical dishes from different countries.
- She is the founder of Beyond Project, which helps support associations for people with disabilities in Brazil.
- From 2015 to 2016, she studied business and managerial economics at David Game College in London, England.
- From 2016 to 2019, she attended Westminster Business school in London where she earned her bachelor’s degree in economics.
- From 2019 to 2020, she attended the University College London in London where she earned her master’s degree in finance.
- In April 2021, she joined Thomson Tyndall in London as a paraplanner.
- On July 28, 2022, she represented Alto Cafezal at Miss Grand Brasil 2022, competed against 30 other candidates at Teatro da Caesb in Águas Claras, Brasília, Brazil and won the title.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented Brazil at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia. She won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand International 2022 on October 25, 2022.