Andina Yulianti is an Indonesian singer, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She also goes by Andina Julie.
- She hails from Muara Enim, South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Her parents are rubber tappers from Palembang, South Sumatra.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- In March 2020, she was one of the models who walked the runway at Palembang Fashion Week 2020 in Palembang.
- In November 2021, she was one of the models who walked the runway at Jakarta Fashion Week 2021 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- On December 31, 2021, Miss Grand Indonesia national director Ivan Gunawan announced that she has been appointed as Indonesia’s Miss Grand International 2022 candidate.
- In January 2022, she got a scholarship to study accounting at Indo Global Mandiri in Palembang.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented Indonesia at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia. It was her first beauty pageant.
- She was 21 years old when she competed at Miss Grand International 2022 on October 25, 2022. She was second runner-up to Isabella Novaes Menin of Brazil.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, Indonesia, LISTS
2 replies »