Emmanuel “Manu” Franco is a Dominican actor, model, party animator, event host and beauty king. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He hails from Moca, Espaillat, Dominican Republic.
- He loves sports particularly basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball.
- He is 5’101⁄2” tall.
- In 2017, his father declined a contract offered to him by a professional baseball team.
- In December 2020, he was in Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic.
- In March 2021, he was in Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- In January 2022, he walked the runway in a fashion at Grand Bávaro Princess in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and he visited Jarabacoa, La Vega, Dominican Republic.
- On July 21, 2022, he was officially appointed as Mister International Dominican Republic 2022.
- On October 30, 2022, he represented the Dominican Republic at Mister International 2022 and competed against 34 other candidates at the new Frontier Theater in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. He won the title.
- He was 21 years old and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in international business when was crowned Mister International 2022.