Amanda Dudamel Newman is a Venezuelan philanthropist, fashion designer, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in the city of Merida in the state of Merida in Venezuela to soccer player Rafael Dudamel and real estate agent Nahir Newman Torres. Nahir was also born in the same city while Rafael was born in San Felipe, Venezuela.
- She is fluent in Spanish, Italian and English.
- Growing up, she lived with her parents not only in Venezuela but also in other countries including Chile, Colombia and South Africa.
- She studied fashion design in Rome, Italy.
- She owns a clothing brand called By Amanda Dudamel. She co-founded Reborn the Brand.
- She is the chief executive officer of Made in Petare, an accessories brand that employs artisan women living in the urban population of Petare, Venezuela.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- She is Miss Región Andina 2021.
- On October 28, 2021, she represented Region Andina at Miss Venezuela 2021 and competed against 17 other candidates at Estudio 1 de Venevision in Caracas, Venezuela. She won the title.
- On November 18, 2021, she held her first show as a fashion designer in Venezuela with Reborn the Brand.
- In January 2022, she participated in a commercial for hair care brand Drene.
- On May 24, 2022, she was featured as a model in Venezuelan fashion designer Giovanni Scutaro‘s fashion show.
- She was 23 years old when she represented Venezuela at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was runner-up to R’Bonney Gabriel.