Myron Jude “MJ” Ordillano is a Filipino actor, digital media marketeer and beauty king. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is based in Buena Park, California, United States but he is originally from Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- From 2015 to 2016, he attended the Southville International School affiliated with Foreign Universities (SISFU) in Las Piñas, Metro Manila.
- From 2016 to 2019, he attended De Montfort University in Leicester, England, United Kingdom where he earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and management.
- From June 2018 to December 2018, he worked for Madame Fu in Hong Kong as a receptionist.
- From August 2019 to February 2020, he was a management trainee at PONG Group in Hong Kong.
- In April 2020, he founded MyronOMedia, a digital marketing agency headquartered in Metro Manila with affiliated teams based in the U.S., the U.K. and Canada.
- On March 5, 2021, he uploaded on YouTube his cover of Justin Bieber‘s song “Hold On“, which was also released that day.
- On June 27, 2022, he represented Parañaque City at Mister International Philippines 2022 and competed against 32 other candidates at the Grand Ballroom of Okada Manila, Parañaque City. He won the title.
- On October 30, 2022, he represented the Philippines at Mister International 2022 and competed against 34 other candidates at the new Frontier Theater in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- He was 22 years old when he competed at Mister International 2022. He was fourth runner-up to Manu Franco of the Dominican Republic.