Jebara J. Igbara was born in New Jersey, United States. He lives in Edgewater, New Jersey.
Aside from Edgewater, Igbara has lived in other parts of New Jersey including Clifton, Fairfield and Totowa. He also previously lived in the Bronx, New York City, New York, United States.
As a social media content creator, Igbara went by the name Jay Manzini. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was known for posting videos of himself handing out large amounts of cash to random people in New York, USA as gifts.
- He is 5 years older than his wife Joumana Danoun, who is from Paterson, New Jersey.
- In October 2019, he started Halal Capital with the goal of sharing his purported investment expertise with members of his Muslim community.
- In September 2020, he took to Instagram to share a video of himself and rapper “50 Cent” Curtis James Jackson III walking into a Burger King in Queens, New York City, New York and giving more than $30,000 in cash to the employees.
- In January 2021, he began posting videos to his Instagram account offering to buy Bitcoin from other Instagram users at prices 3.5% to 5% over market value. He induced victims to send him Bitcoin, never sent the money and stole at least $2.5 million worth of Bitcoin from victims.
- In February 2021, he texted someone about leaving the U.S. to live in Colombia.
- On March 15, 2021, he arranged to meet a man, then 25, of Wayne, New Jersey in Edgewater to discuss their differences over coffee and picked up the man in Fort Lee, New Jersey. The man was left beaten with a concussion after taking a ride around Edgewater in his 2020 Land Rover with Danoun, Ishimeer Allen and Bassam Patrick Aljanadi. The group stripped the man naked, held a machete to the man’s neck and told the man to remove negative social media posts he had made about him.
- On March 23, 2021, a complaint was filed in federal court in Brooklyn, New York City charging him with wire fraud.
- On March 25, 2021, he was arrested, charged with several offenses including kidnapping, aggravated assault, endangering an injured victim, weapons possession and luring and booked into Bergen County Jail in Hackensack, New Jersey.
- On April 19, 2021, a judge ruled that he would remain in the Bergen County Jail for orchestrating a kidnapping plot in Edgewater that saw a Wayne man beaten and held at knifepoint with a machete.
- In March 2022, he agreed to serve five years in prison and pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree kidnapping.
- On November 2, 2022, he pleaded guilty in federal court in Brooklyn to wire fraud, wire fraud conspiracy and money laundering.
- He was 27 years old when he pleaded guilty on November 2, 2022 to wire fraud, wire fraud conspiracy and money laundering.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply