Dr. Sadeq Ali Quraishi is an anesthesiologist from Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Here are are 13 more things about him:
- From 1993 to 1997, he studied physical therapy at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- From 2000 to 2002, he studied health administration at Penn State Harrisburg in Lower Swatara Township, Pennsylvania, USA. From 2000 to 2004, he attended the Penn State College of Medicine in in Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA where he earned his medical degree.
- From 2004 to 2008, he went to the Penn State College of Medicine to complete an anesthesiology residency program.
- From July 2008 to July 2009, he was an assistant professor of anesthesiology and perioperative medicine at the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- From 2009 to 2010, he was a critical care medicine fellow at The John Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- From August 2010 to May 2012, he was an instructor in anesthesia at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. From August 2010 to July 2014, he was an assistant in anesthesia at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
- From 2011 to 2013, he studied translational science at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
- From March 2012 to August 2018, he was a board member of Vitamin D Health Council in San Luis Obispo, California, USA. From June 2012 to May 2019, he was an assistant professor of anesthesia at Harvard University. From August 2013 to July 2015, he was a staff intensivist at Massachusetts General Hospital’s respiratory acute care unit.
- From August 2017 to July 2019, he was the vice chair of the malnutrition committee of the American Society for Parental and Enteral Nutrition.
- From May 2018 to April 2019, he was a member of the nasogastric tube placement and verification workgroup of the Patient Safety Movement Foundation in Irvine, California. He was a member of Massachusetts General Hospital’s pharmacy and therapeutics committee from April 2018 to March 2019 and the hospital’s optimum care committee from April 2018 to May 2019.
- From 2019 to 2020, he was a clinical nutrition fellow at Nestlé Nutrition Institute. In June 2019, he joined the Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston as an associate professor of anesthesiology and Tufts Medical Center in Boston as an intensivist, a general anesthesiologist and the department of anesthesiology and perioperative medicine’s vice chair for research.
- From 2020 to 2022, he studied business administration at Saïd Business School of the University of Oxford in Oxford, England.
- He was 45 years old when he was arrested on November 2, 2022 after he attempted to pay for sex with a teenager at a hotel in the Boston area.