Anthony Kewoa Johnson was a mixed martial artist born in Dublin, Laurens County, Georgia, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 1985, his grandparents adopted him.
- In 2004, he was the Junior College National Champion in the 174 pounds category of the National Junior College Athletic Association.
- In 2006, he made his professional MMA debut and won three fights in a year.
- In 2007, he made his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut and won one of his two fights in the promotion that year.
- In 2008, he pleaded no contest to domestic battery and was sentenced to serve three years of probation. In the same year, he won two out of three fights in the UFC.
- In 2009, he won one out of his two fights in the UFC.
- In 2011, he won two UFC fights.
- In 2012, he lost one UFC fight, won two Titan Fighting Championships fights and one World Series of Fighting bout.
- In 2013, he won one WSOF bout. On January 18, 2014, he won another WSOF fight. In March 2014, he was accused of domestic abuse in Arkansas towards his former girlfriend, who is the mother of his children. No charges were filed.
- Between April 26, 2014 and April 8, 2017, he won six out of his eight fights in the UFC.
- On May 5, 2019, he was arrested in Boca Raton, Florida, USA after an incident with his girlfriend. On May 15, 2019, he pleaded not guilty to domestic violence. Ultimately, the case was dismissed. In November 2019, he allegedly used a stolen credit card to pay for a flight from Newark, New Jersey, USA to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- On May 7, 2021, he knocked out José Augusto Azevedo at “Bellator 258” in Uncasville, Connecticut. It was his last MMA bout and it improved his professional MMA record to 23 wins and 6 losses. On May 11, 2021, he was arrested in Fairfield County, Connecticut, charged with identity theft and released on $500 bond.
- On November 13, 2022, he died from Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. He was 38.