Troy Mac Hohenberger is a white man from Argyle, Denton County, Texas, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- Aside from Argyle, he has lived in other parts of Texas including Lantana, lake Dallas, Honey Grove, Aubrey, Irving and Denton. He attended North Mesquite High School in Mesquite, Texas.
- In January 1983, he founded the Texas Inventory Service in Lewisville, Texas.
- From 1990 to 1995, he was an Argyle Volunteer Fire Department (AVFD) firefighter.
- In 1997, he became a part-time employee of the AVFD.
- In 2000, he was promoted to chief of the AVDF. In 2006, the AVFD and similar agencies from nearby cities merged into one entity as the Denton County Emergency Services District (ESD) 1.
- In 2010, he became the administrator of the the Denton County ESD 1’s 401(k) plan, a feature of a qualified profit-sharing plan that allows employees to contribute a portion of their wages to individual accounts.
- In April 2019, he allegedly yelled at Denton County ESD 1 engineer Harold “Trey” Ring after Ring asked him questions about the department’s 401(k) plan.
- In April 2020, the Denton County ESD 1 terminated Ring. In November 2021, Ring filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against him and the district.
- On November 17, 2022, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested him at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas where he was returning from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- He was 63 years old when he was arrested on November 17, 2022.