Julie Hughes Chrisley was born in Winchester, Columbia, South Carolina, United States to Harvey Hughes Jr. and Pam Hix Hughes. Harvey was a mechanic while Pam was a bank employee.
Chrisley is Todd Chrisley‘s wife. Here are 10 more things about her:
- On May 25, 1996, she and Todd got married. Days after the wedding, she gave birth to their son Chase Chrisley in South Carolina.
- In 1997, she gave birth to Savannah Chrisley.
- She was 6 years younger than Kenneth Wayne Childress, a construction worker and a pipe fitter. In March 1991, they got married in Oconee County, South Carolina. They did not have any children together and their marriage lasted for a few years only. In 2012, he died due to complications while recovering from heart surgery.
- On May 6, 2002, her only sibling Harvey “Trey” Cecil Hughes III died at the age of 25. After Trey’s death, their father started to pursue a new career as a Baptist minister in Westminster.
- In 2006, she gave birth to Grayson Chrisley in Georgia, USA.
- In 2012, she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- She appeared in the reality television series “Chrisley Knows Best“, which premiered on the USA Network on March 11, 2014, along with her husband Todd and their children.
- On August 12, 2019, a grand jury indicted her and Todd for charges of tax evasion. On August 14, 2019, she and her husband pleaded not guilty. On October 8, 2019, the Georgia Department of Revenue officially exonerated her and her husband of the $2 million claim related to their state taxes between 2008 and 2016.
- She and Todd were accused of exaggerating their earnings to banks to borrow more than $30 million. Their trial started on May 17, 2022. On June 7, 2022, she and Todd were each convicted of conspiracy to commit bank fraud, bank fraud and conspiracy to defraud the U.S. Se was also convicted of wife fraud and Todd was convicted of tax fraud.
- He was 49 years old when Judge Eleanor L. Ross sentenced her on November 21, 2022 to seven years in prison and three years of supervised release and Todd to 12 years in prison with three years of supervised release.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »