Merrill Darrell Fackrell III is a resident of Syracuse, Davis County, Utah, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is Merrill Darrell Fackrell Jr. and Bridget Fackrell‘s son.
- Aside from Syracuse, he has lived in other parts of Utah including Vernal and Fort Duchesne. He is also a former resident of Springfield, Virginia, USA.
- His maternal grandparents Harvey Arnold Elmer and Helen Marie Bonnett Elmer have 16 children. During World War II, Harvey served in the U.S. Army and fought in the Philippines.
- He is 3 years older than his brother Ricky A. Fackrell.
- In 1993, Ricky found him in the bathroom after a Lortab overdose.
- On March 1, 2005, his grandfather Harvey died at the age of 81 after a long battle with cancer.
- On February 20, 2015, his maternal uncle Rodney Wayne Elmer died in Washington Terrace, Weber County at the age of 55.
- On May 24, 2016, his grandmother Helen died at the age of 87.
- On January 15, 2020, his maternal uncle William Claude Elmer died at the age of 69. On September 11, 2020, his maternal uncle Walter R. Elmer died in Riverdale, Utah at the age of 65. William was a U.S. Army veteran while Walter was a U.S. Air Force veteran.
- On November 21, 2022, he was on a JetBlue flight from New York City, New York, USA to Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah. During the flight, he allegedly held a Facon wood-handled straight edge razor with a one-to-two-inch blade near the throat of a woman seated next to him.
- On November 22, 2022, he was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon on or near aircraft and carrying a weapon on a flight. He was assigned counsel from a federal public defender’s office.
- On November 23, 2022, he appeared in the U.S. District Court in Utah before Magistrate Judge Daphne A. Oberg.
- He was 41 years old when he appeared in court on November 23, 2022. Citing a lack of a criminal record and a need for medical treatment, his defense argued for him to be released to his parents’ residence in Utah but Oberg ordered him held.