Maria Fernanda Pavisic Rojas is a Bolivian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- She is an active member of the Croatian community in La Paz, Bolivia.
- She went to Centro Cultural Anglo Americano in Cochabamba.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- Around 1900, her great-great-grandfather Nikola Pavišić Stanić emigrated from Croatia to Bolivia. Her great-grandparents Hugo Pavisic and Drina Pavisic were from Brač, Croatia. Both her grandfather Roberto Pavisic and her father Jorge Pavisic were born in Bolivia. Her mother is Verónica Rojas.
- In April 2018, she entered the Universidad Católica Boliviana in La Paz to pursue a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- In January 2020, she was crowned Reina Mi Viejo San Simón 2020.
- On February 2, 2020, she was crowned Reina del Carnaval Cochabambino 2020.
- On November 3, 2021, she was crowned Miss Feicobol 2021.
- On May 13, 2022, she was crowned Miss Cochabamba 2022.
- On July 16, 2022, she represented Cochabamba at Miss Bolivia 2022 and competed against 23 other candidates in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. She earned the highest among the three titles at stake, which is Miss Bolivia Universo 2022.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Bolivia Universo 2022 on July 16, 2022. While reigning as Miss Universe Bolivia 2022, she was engaged to Rodrigo F. Perez Mendez.
- On December 1, 2022, she was dethroned as Miss Universe Bolivia 2022. This was because of her Instagram video making offensive comments toward Miss Universe 2022 candidates Argentina, Aruba, Brazil, Curacao, Ecuador, El Salvador, Paraguay, Peru and Venezuela.