Jovit Lasin Baldivino was a Filipino singer and actor. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Rosario, Batangas, Philippines to Hilario Baldivino and Cristeta Baldivino.
- He attended Batangas State University in Batangas City, Batangas where he studied criminology.
- He won “Pilipinas Got Talent” Season 1, which aired on ABS-CBN from February 20, 2010 to June 13, 2010. Upon winning the competition, he appeared in the ABS-CBN show “1DOL” and released his debut studio album “Faithfully“.
- From 2010 to 2018, he was a regular singer in the ABS-CBN show “ASAP“.
- In 2011, he played Brando in the ABS-CBN show “Growing Up” and Star Records released his second studio album “I’d Do Anything For Love“. On May 10, 2011, the 42nd Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Box Office Entertainment Awards recognized him as Promising Singer/Performer at RCBC Plaza in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- In 2012, Star Records released his third studio album “OPM Greatest Hits Volume One“.
- In 2013, he played himself in the ABS-CBN show “Juan de la Cruz“.
- In 2015, Star Records released his fourth studio album “Jukebox“.
- As Tres Kantos, he, Bugoy Drilon and Daddy D won “We Love OPM“, which aired on ABS-CBN from May 14, 2016 to July 17, 2016. In July 2016, his former girlfriend Shara Chavez gave birth to their daughter. In October 2016, he visited different parts of California, United States including Brooks and Yolo.
- In December 2019, he visited different parts of Manitoba, Canada including Steinbach and Winnipeg.
- In March 2020, he and Camille Ann Miguel got married.
- He appeared on “Family Feud Philippines” episode 178, which aired on GMA Network on November 28, 2022. On December 3, 2022, he suffered a mild hemorrhagic stroke. He was rushed to Jesus of Nazareth Hospital in Batangas City where he underwent operation.
- On December 9, 2022, he died from aneurysm in Batangas City. He was 29.