Michael Francis Kohberger Jr. is from Pennsylvania, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is married to MaryAnn Kohberger. They live in Indian Mountain Lake, a gated community in Chestnuthill Township, Monroe County, Pennsylvania.
- Aside from Chestnuthill Township, he has lived in other parts of Pennsylvania including Albrightsville and Effort.
- He previously lived in Brooklyn, New York, USA and Ocala, Florida, USA.
- He is 5 years older than Maryann. They have two daughters and one son together.
- In 1988, Maryann gave birth to their daughter Amanda Marie Kohberger.
- In 1991, Maryann gave birth to their daughter Melissa Anne Kohberger.
- In 1994, Maryann gave birth to their son Bryan Christopher Kohberger.
- In 1995, he and Maryann filed for bankruptcy.
- In 2007, he started working for the Pleasant Valley School District in Brodheadsville, Monroe County as a maintenance worker.
- In 2010, he and Maryann filed for bankruptcy again.
- On December 13, 2022, he and his son Bryan arrived at their home in Indian Mountain Lake after their preplanned, end-of-semester cross-country road trip. That day, they were pulled over twice while driving in Bryan’s white Hyundai Elantra from Pullman to Indiana for speeding and tailgating.
- He was 67 years old when his son Bryan was arrested on December 30, 2022 by Federal Bureau of Investigation agents at their home in Indian Mountain Lake.
- On January 1, 2022, he, his wife and their daughters released a statement via Bryan’s public defender Jason LaBar, saying in part, “We will continue to let the legal process unfold and as a family we will love and support our son and brother. We have fully cooperated with law enforcement agencies in an attempt to seek the truth and promote his presumption of innocence rather than judge unknown facts and make erroneous assumptions.”