Billie Ranard Davis is a white woman from Indiana, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is also known as Billie Wyttenbach and Billie Pottorff.
- She lives in Bloomington, Monroe County, Indiana.
- Aside from Bloomington, she has lived in other parts of Indiana including Indianapolis, Martinsville and Greenwood.
- She previously lived in Clearwater, Florida, USA and Queen Creek, Arizona, USA.
- In 1999, she was arrested in Indiana and charged with check fraud.
- In 2001, she was arrested in Indiana and charged with public intoxication.
- In 2003, she was convicted of felony battery in Indiana.
- On July 28, 2021, she was in Martinsville.
- At 4:43 p.m. on January 11, 2023, she was a passenger on Bloomington Transit Bus 1777 when she used a folding knife to stab a girl, 18, in the head seven times. The victim, a student of Indiana University in Bloomington, was exiting the bus.
- She was 56 years old when she was arrested on January 11, 2023. She was charged with aggravated battery and attempted murder and booked into Monroe County Jail in Bloomington on a $100,000 surety bond and $1,000 cash bond.