Carla Romero is a Uruguayan model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Montevideo, Uruguay.
- In 2015, she started working in multinational companies.
- In 2019, she earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- In May 2021, brands Mala House and Forever 21 featured her as a model in Uruguay.
- In September 2021, the sleepwear and lingerie brand Charlie featured her as a model in Uruguay.
- On July 24, 2022, she competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Mundo Uruguay 2022 at the Esplendor by Wyndham Montevideo Cervantes in Montevideo. She finished in the Top 8.
- On September 22, 2022, she was officially appointed as Uruguay’s Miss Universe 2022 candidate. While holding the title, she was working as an image consultant in Montevideo.
- On November 27, 2022, she dined at Enriqueta, a restaurant in Montevideo.
- On January 1, 2023, she was at Telemundo Center in Miami, Florida, United States.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Uruguay at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She was unplaced.