Maxine Formosa Gruppetta is a British-Maltese beauty queen from St. Julian’s, Malta. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born to a British father and a Maltese mother.
- She loves to volunteer at a horse sanctuary for children with autism. After her close friend was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, she started working with a nongovernmental organization to increase awareness about the disease.
- She attended G.F. Abela Junior College in Msida, Malta.
- In August 2015, she was in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom.
- From 2016 to 2017, she visited different parts of England including London.
- In July 2018, she visited Rabat, Malta.
- From March 2019 to August 2020, she was a QuickLets letting specialist in Sliema, Malta.
- In December 2019, she visited Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- From September 2020 to December 2020, she worked for Iniala Harbour House and Residences in Valletta, Malta as a reservations assistant.
- From December 2020 to June 2021, she was an Iniala Harbour House and Residences event manager.
- In June 2021, she started working for Dr. David Farrugia in Malta as a legal and personal assistant.
- On April 10, 2022, she was officially appointed as Miss Universe Malta 2022. She was crowned by Miss Universe Malta 2021 Jade Cini. When she was crowned, she was working at a company that provides packaging for eco friendly and vegan skincare, make-up and fragrance products.
- She was 22 years old when she represented Malta at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She was unplaced but she was one of the two recipients of the Miss Congeniality award.