Jade Cini is a Maltese beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Valletta, Malta.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 1998, she started joining beauty pageants.
- She is Mini Miss Miniature of Malta 2020.
- From 2013 to 2018, she attended L-Università ta’ Malta in Msida, Malta.
- She is Miss Malta 2013. On December 14, 2013, she represented Malta and competed against 58 other candidates at Miss Intercontinental 2013 at the Maritim Hall of Maritim Hotel Madgeburg in Magdeburg, Germany. She was unplaced.
- She competed at Miss Model of the World 2014.
- On September 4, 2015, she represented Malta and competed against 50 other candidates at Top Model of the World 2015 in El Gouna, Egypt. She finished in the Top 17. When she competed at Best Model of the World 2015, he won as the Best Model of the Mediterranean 2015.
- On October 16, 2016, she represented Malta again and competed against 62 other candidates at Miss Intercontinental 2016 at the Stein Studios in Colombo, Sri Lanka. She was unplaced.
- She was runner-up to Miss World Malta 2016 Anthea Zammit, who later became Miss Universe Malta 2020.
- On September 17, 2021, she competed against 23 other candidates at Miss Universe Malta 2021 at the Hilton Malta Conference Centre in St. Julian’s, Malta and won the title.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Malta 2021. On December 12, 2021, she represented Malta at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
- On April 10, 2022, she crowned her successor Maxine Formosa Gruppetta, who was officially appointed as Miss Universe Malta 2022.