Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Châu is a Vietnamese actress, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Tây Ninh, Vietnam. Her father died when she was young.
- She is an ambassador with the Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund, which supports children with congenital malformation and diseases in Vietnam.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in biotechnology from Ton Duc Thang University in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- She is 5’81⁄2” tall.
- She won “Vietnam’s Next Top Model” Season 7, which aired on VTV3 from July 17, 2016 to October 2, 2016.
- On August 22, 2018, she competed against 14 other Miss Supranational Vietnam 2018 finalists in Seoul, South Korea and won the title.
- On December 6, 2019, she represented Vietnam at Miss Supranational 2019 and competed against 76 other candidates at Katowice International Congress Centre in Katowice, Poland. She finished in the Top 10 and was crowned Miss Supranational Asia 2019.
- On June 25, 2022, she competed against 40 other Miss Universe Vietnam 2022 finalists at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City and won the title.
- In December 2022, she had her Miss Universe 2022 training in the Philippines.
- She was 28 years old when she represented Vietnam at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.