Virginia Stablum is an Italian model and beauty queen. She is 5’9″ tall.
Stablum was born in Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. Her father is of African and German descent while her mother is Italian.
Aside from Trento, Stablum also lived in other parts of Italy including Madonna di Campiglio. She graduated from Liceo Linguistico Sophie M. Scholl, a linguistic high school in Trento.
As a model, Stablum has worked not only in Italy but also in Paris, France, in Barcelona, Spain and in New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- After high school, she dedicated herself to the study of digital marketing and communication.
- In August 2014, she was in Milan, Italy.
- In May 2016, she was in Barcelona.
- In July 2016, she visited Bonifacio, Corse-du-Sud, Corsica, France.
- In October 2016, she entered the Università degli Studi di Verona in Verona, Veneto, Italy.
- From 2017 to 2018, she appeared in the dating show “Uomini e donne” where she met Niccolo Brigante. Before the show, she dated Ignazio Moser.
- In May 2017, she was selected as Madonna di Campiglio’s Miss Mondo Italia 2017 candidate.
- On June 11, 2017, she competed against 49 other candidates at Miss Mondo Italia 2017 at the Teatro de Roma in Gallipoli, Apulia, Italy. She finished in the Top 5 and won the Miss Mondo Cover Girl 2017 award.
- In July 2018, she dated Daniele Carretta. In the same month, she visited Forte dei Marmi, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy.
- In August 2020, she visited Ibiza, Spain.
- In February 2021, she was in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- On September 18, 2022, she represented Trentino-Alto Adige at Miss Universe Italy 2022 and competed against 19 other candidates at the Lo Smeraldo Ricevimenti di Lusso in Puglia, Italy. She won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Italy at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She was unplaced.
Categories: biographical data, Europe, Italy, LISTS
3 replies »