Xaria Davis Penn is a model and a beauty queen from Tortola, British Virgin Islands. She is Devon Penn and Symone Davis-Penn‘s daughter.
Devon is a senior pastor at Spirit and Truth BVI, a Christian ministry in the British Virgin Islands, while Symone is a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, a historically African American international sorority. They got married in 1997.
Xaria is 6’0″ tall. Here are 10 more things about her:
- On July 26, 2019, she attended the 11th annual Summer Sizzle BVI modeling show.
- In November 2019, she worked with Nadia Winter of the Caribbean clothing brand Duo Collection.
- In August 2020, she graduated from British Virgin Islands Seventh-day Adventist School (BVA SDA School) in Tortola with honors. Afterwards, she entered H. Lavity Stoutt Community College in Paraquita Bay, British Virgin Islands.
- On May 1, 2021, she was at the Long Bay Beach Resort in the British Virgin Islands for a Duo Collection swimsuit photoshoot.
- From July 2021 to August 2021, she stayed at the Wyndham Lambert Beach Resort in Tortola.
- In June 2021, she visited Yolo Adventures BVI at the Scrub Island Resort in the British Virgin Islands.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss British Virgin Islands 2021 on September 25, 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented the British Virgin Islands at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.
- In September 2022, she was one of the two models from the British Virgin Islands who walked the runway at the New York Fashion Week in New York City, New York, United States.
- In May 2023, she will represent the British Virgin Islands at Miss World 2022.