Richard M. Barnett is a white man from Gravette, Arkansas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- His nickname is Bigo. He is a gun rights advocate who worked as an independent contractor in Gravette. (a)(b)(c)
- He is one of the founders of 2A NWA Stand, a 2nd Amendment rights organization that supports Donald Trump. (d)
- On April 14, 2020, he received a paycheck protection loan of $9,300 through Legacy National Bank. (b)
- On October 7, 2020, he attended the Patriot Tour at the Veterans Wall of Honor in Bella Vista, Arkansas. (a)
- On October 10, 2020, he hosted a photo shoot and fundraiser for Paula Joy and her group Save Our Children on his property. (e)
- On November 14, 2020, he attended the Stop The Seal rally in Bentonville, Arkansas. During the event, he said, “People are going to vote and finding out someone already used their vote, it’s just insane.” (f)
- On January 6, 2021, he joined his fellow supporters of the 45th U.S. president as they breached the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA and disrupted a joint session of Congress to certify the vote of the Electoral College and affirm Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. Outside the building, he told New York Times reporter Matthew Rosenburg he left a quarter in Nancy Pelosi‘s office in exchange for a personalized envelope he took so his actions should not be classified as theft. He explained, “I didn’t do anything. I didn’t breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn’t mean to be there.” (g)(h)
- At 10:00 a.m. on January 8, 2020, he surrendered to Federal Bureau of Investigation agents the Benton County Sheriff’s Office in Bentonville, Arkansas. He was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct on the U.S. Capitol grounds and theft of public money, property or records. (a)(f)(h)
- On January 12, 2021, he appeared in federal court before U.S. Magistrate Judge Erin Wiedemann in Fayetteville. He was represented by Anthony Siano. (c)(h)
- He was 62 years old when he was found guilty on January 23, 2023 of all the charges filed against him for his actions on January 6, 2021. U.S. District Court Judge Christopher R. Cooper scheduled a sentencing hearing for May 3, 2023. (i)
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
- a. Arkansas Online
- b. Federal Pay
- c. KY3
- d. Arkansas Times
- e. Westside Eagle Observer
- f. KNWA
- g. 5 News
- h. U.S. Department of Justice
- i. U.S. Department of Justice
Categories: advocacy, biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, politics, Social Issues, United States
This MAGA terrorist believes PPP is ok but otherwise big government is evil; another trumptard who can’t live without federal funding from liberal states like NY & CA. Soon he will be arrested and more taxpayer funds will be wasted on his pathetic loser life. Death penalty for this trump terrorist so we don’t have to hear his Q bullshit anymore.
Coward disconnected his phone; can’t take the consequences of his terrorist actions.
Traitor. Conspirator. Anti-American.
Eat your shit !!!
Really classy guy–a traitor, a hate monger, and all around scum bag. His family must be proud of the neanderthal. Too bad he didn’t stay in school past 6th grade–he might have learned something.
Barnett had to go to the toilet and couldn’t find one.
Human excrement is found smeared inside the Capitol Building.
It wouldn’t be too hard to find out who’s it is. Other than it belongs to Republicans at this point.
Actually I think it’s hilarious and mostly harmless what he did. All these outraged sickos calling for extreme punishments like the death penalty may need some help to regain their sanity.
can they pay for the clean up? resent my tax dollars being used to fix what they damaged. also- can they bring back the 5 dead people? oh, I guess not. maybe pay the medical bills for the Capitol Police that were injured as well. Since you think it is “hilarious,” maybe you can just pay for it all- and the death benefits too. yeah, it’s really funny- not.
I wonder who paid for the destroyed buildings, cars etc during the BLM riots. I guess the rioters have since pitched in a few hundred dollars apiece to help businesses rebuild.
Agreed, I know him personally and you all dont know shit.
You know him personally? Where did he go to high school? Where was he working in 1979-80?
SOB TRAITOR, should be hung up with the rest of them.
Papoose is a traitor to believe the nonsense his pie hole spews. Federal laws, restricted facilities, common sense… all ignored by the seditious mob spurred on by an small, orange loser.
RICHARD”BIGO” BARNETT…..DOES THE “O” STAND FOR ZERO, YOUR IQ? YOU APPEARED ON RUSSIAN TV TO WHINE ABOUT YOUR CONDITIONS IN JAIL. WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT YOU WILL ENDURE WHEN YOU ARE SENT TO THE BIG HOUSE!! PRISONERS THERE DON’T TAKE KINDLY TO RED-NECK TRUMPTURDS. YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT PROTESTS WON’T HELP YOU WHEN A SHIV IS SHOVED UP YOUR ASS.
If you get your news from the main stream media, You are an idiot..
If you think that the federal government cares about your well being, You are an idiot..
If you voted for Biden, You are an idiot..
If you believe that the Presidential election was fare and square, You are an idiot..