Chayenne van Aarle is a Belgian singer, flight attendant, wedding planner and beauty queen. She hails from in Antwerp, Belgium and comes from a multicultural family.
Van Aarle’s mother is French. Van Aarle has an older brother and a sister from the Netherlands.
Moreover, van Aarle’s two youngest brothers are half Congolese. Here are 13 more things about her:
- When she was young, she and her family adopted many abused and abandoned animals including camels, kangaroos and zebras.
- She attended PIHS Ghent in Ghent, Belgium.
- In August 2017, she was in the Blue Lagoon in Akamas, Cyprus.
- In September 2017, she was in Venice, Italy.
- In 2018, she travelled to different parts of Thailand including Bangkok and the Phi Phi Islands. In the same year, she travelled to Amsterdam, Netherlands and Sal, Cape Verde.
- In March 2019, she was in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In May 2019, she visited Paramaribo, Suriname.
- In August 2020, she visited Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- In January 2022, she visited Curaçao.
- On February 20, 2022, she took to Instagram to share a photo of herself and Miss Belgium 2021 Kedist Deltour.
- On March 26, 2022, she competed against 41 other candidates at Miss Belgium 2022 at the Proximus Theater in De Panne, Belgium and won the title.
- S represented Belgium at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.
- She was 23 years old when she crowned her successor Miss Belgium 2023 at the Proximus Theater on February 11, 2023.
Categories: Belgium, biographical data, Europe, LISTS
5 replies »