Jimmie “Jim” Lynn Hemmingway is a white man from Texas, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of The Colony, Denton County, Texas.
- Aside from The Colony, he has lived in other parts of Texas including Dallas, Garland, Irving and Houston.
- He has lived in different parts of Kansas, USA including Junction City and Manhattan.
- From 1995 to 1997, he attended the Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas.
- From November 1999 to March 2002, he worked for Baylor University Medical Center‘s campus in Garland, Texas as a respiratory evening supervisor.
- From March 2004 to November 2006, he worked for Barix Clinics of Texas in Wylie, Texas as a respiratory director.
- In 2012, he was one of the donors who donated $2,500 or more to Baylor Health Care System Foundation.
- In 2014, he earned his bachelor’s degree in health care from Ottawa University in Ottawa, Franklin County, Kansas.
- On January 12, 2023, he was arrested at the Hyatt near Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas and charged with solicitation of prostitution.
- He was 49 years old and the director of operations at Baylor Scott and White Health when he was arrested on January 12, 2023. As of January 25, 2023, he was no longer an employee of the health care system based in Dallas.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply