Monique Riley is an Australian actress, model and beauty queen. She is passionate about health and she is an advocate for self-defense.
Riley is 5’9″ tall. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is originally from Queensland, Australia.
- In 2012, she moved out of home to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Brisbane, Queensland. She later auditioned for the National Institute of Dramatic Arts in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and was accepted.
- In December 2016, she earned her bachelor’s degree in creative industries with a focus in fashion and acting.
- In October 2018, she visited Los Angeles, California, United States.
- In March 2020, she was in Oswald, New South Wales.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which started in 2020, she worked part-time as a model and an actress in Sydney while serving as an executive assistant helping run her partner’s construction company.
- On July 4, 2022, she was introduced as one of the seven Miss Universe Australia 2022 candidates from New South Wales.
- On September 9, 2022, she competed against 35 other candidates at Miss Universe Australia 2022 at the Warner Bros. Movie World in Gold Coast, Queensland and won the title.
- On January 14, 2023, she represented Australia at Miss Universe 2022 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She finished in the Top 16.
- She was 27 years old when she visited Paris, France on January 23, 2023.
Categories: Australia, biographical data, LISTS, Oceania
5 replies »