Thomas Owen Norvell is a white man from Texas, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a former resident of Lakeway, Travis County, Texas.
- Aside from Lakeway, he has lived in other parts of Texas including Austin and North Richland Hills.
- He previously lived in Fairbanks, Alaska, USA, in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA and in Eureka, Montana, USA.
- While living in Fairbanks, he allegedly persuaded a minor to record a sexually explicit video on his cell phone.
- In 2018, he was arrested and charged with cruelty to animals.
- On November 30, 2021, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested him while he was living in Fairbanks. He was transferred to Austin and he remained in custody while he awaited sentencing.
- On December 3, 2021, he attended his detention heaving in Anchorage, Alaska before Kyle Frederick Reardon.
- In October 2022, he pleaded guilty to producing child sexual exploitation material.
- On January 26, 2023, he was sentenced in federal court in Austin to 15 years in prison with an additional 15 years of supervised release.
- He was 38 years old when he was sentenced on January 26, 2023 to 15 years in prison.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply